- 1/4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced dill
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 hard- cooked eggs chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 small red potatoes, cooked and cubed
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, vinegar and black pepper. Add the celery, bell pepper, eggs and scallions; toss to coat. Add potatoes, toss gently.
You can serve this excellent potato salad as a side dish to serve four or as a luncheon dish on a of lettuce to serve two.
Per Serving: 130 calories, 5 g total fat, 1g satu rated fat, 109 mg cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 16 g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 6 g protein, 50 mg calcium.