- 1/2 Pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons fat-free italian salad dressing
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- Four 6" fat free flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
In a gallon-size sealable plastic bag, combine the chicken and salas dressing. Seal the bag, squeezing out the air; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat. Add the chicken and any remaining marinade; cook, turning as needed, until the chicken is lightly browned, 7-8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
Spray the same skillet with more nonstick cooking spray. Add the onion and peppers; cook stirring as needed, until softened, about 5 minutes.
Top the tortillas with the chicken, pepper mixture, salsa and sour cream; roll up and serve.
Per serving: 338 calories, 2g total fat, 0 g saturated fat, 66mg cholesterol, 865 mg sodium, 46 g total carbohydrate, 3 g dietary fiber, 32 g protein, 44mg calcium.